Wishes de Jacques F9JR.

  • jrossaert@xxxx.xxxxxx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 5:09 AM
      My best wishes to the "MT63 Gang" and the others...
      Thanks to all for QSO's !
      Also wishes for a new MTXX robustness/bandwidth optimized ?
      Jacques F9JR
    • Coombe Down
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7 11:45 PM
        Jacques,

        I thank you for your best wishes, and I agree with you about a new optimised
        MTxx!

        May it come soon, and also may it work on my old computer!