MT63

  • Les Keppie
    Message 1 of 57 , Sep 9, 1999
      HI ALL MT63 OPS

      JUST HAD A NICE QSO WITH STEVE N2QLQ FROM
      ABOUT 1120 UTC TO 1140 UTC - CONDITIONS WERE
      VERY GOOD - SIGS ABOUT S7 AND BETTER BOTH WAYS
      WILL TRY AND BE ON 14347 USB USING MT63-1K
      FROM ABOUT 0900 UTC TILL ABOUT 1200 UTC ON WEEK
      NIGHTS - TIME PERMITTING - WEEKENDS - HOPEFULLY
      0600 UTC ONWARDS - AGAIN TIME PERMITTING

      THANKS FOR THE NOTE MARCOS - WILL BE LISTENING
      FOR YOUR SIG ON SATURDAY

      CHEERS DE LES
    • aat9bq@aol.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 16, 2006
        Hi Guys,

        New rules for US amateurs , as of December 15, 2006, we will have to use the
        500hz bandwith for mt63......... we will no longer be able to use 1khz or
        2khz bandwith.
        Richard
        k6ipc