Re: MT63 SKEDS

  • PY3CRX PY2PLL
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 1999
      Hi Les ...

      >ON 14347 USB

      I'll be there as

      >THE TIMES WILL BE WEEKDAYS FROM ABOUT 0900Z TO 1200Z

      On PY this means 12:00PM to 3:00PM local time .. I'm on work :o( and I don't
      remember to have propagation on such period to VK/ZL ...

      >AND ON WEEKENDS 0300Z TO ABOUT 0700Z

      This is 06:00AM to 10:00AM

      >DONT KNOW IF THESE TIMES WILL WORK FOR US - BUT
      >MAYBE YOU CAN SUGGEST SOMETHING DIFFERENT

      Durying CCCC contest I heard VK2 here about 6:00 UTC ... 8:00 UTC

      For the next week (from now) the greyline to VK, from PY

      - 09:13UTC to VK8, durying 12 minutes
      - 20:56UTC to VK5, durying 28 minutes

      Unfortunatelly one window is working time, another sleep time :o)

      The last 2 days was holliday here ... the next only in october ...

      >IF ANY OTHER MT63 STATIONS ARE INTERESTED
      >PLEASE LET ME KNOW TIMES YOU COULD BE AVAILABLE
      >ESPECIALLY DURING THE TIME I HAVE FOR WEEKDAY
      >OPERATION AS THESE ARE MY EVENING OPERATING TIMES

      >REGARDS LES -

      I'll figure something here ... may be from friday to saturday I can listen
      from 06:00UTC to 10:00UTC, MT63-1K, 14347USB ... will be running Logger 6.09
      as an EVM terminal.

      73
      Marcus, PY3CRX/PY2PLL