2 meter FM MT63

  • bert6146
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      I will be operating 2 meter FM autocall randomly during the day, and regularly most evenings from 8 to 9 pm on 145.550. If you copy the message, please call back with your call and e-mail address and I will get in touch by e-mail to arrange a schedule. My e-mail address is:
      bert@....

      I will be using MT63, 1000 Hz wide, short interleave, 1500 Hz center frequency, power about 30 watts.

      My QTH is Tenafly, NJ. The antenna is a single halo at about 65 feet with good coverage in all directions.

      Bert – W2TQS.