Installing registration file

  • Wm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012
      All,
      I just downloaded version 3.1.1.to a new (Windows 7)computer after I received a direct lightning strike which killed all my computers except an old laptop. The laptop had version 2.18 which I had used mobile. I copied what I remembered to be the license registration (MixWReg1.dll) to the new (Windows 7)computer in the version 3.1.1 folder.

      Problem is, I still get the message "Unregistered copy".

      What do I need to do now?

      Thanks,
      Bill KB4IJ