RE: [MT63] MT63 Group Activity

  • Monte L. Simpson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2011
      Daniel,

      I downloaded/installed the program to use with MARS. I think MT63 is
      great, but since I'm new I'm not sure where to find others using the mode.
      There is one thing I could certainly use help from more experienced users
      and that is saving the received text messages. It appears the only way is
      to highlight the text and paste it to another program or text editor.

      73,

      Monte, K2MLS