Re: FRAUD

  • ffuhrer@elmore.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2011
      No Kidding! Anybody that gets caught by that B_S line deserves anything that happens.
      --
      My kid fought in the Med, so your kid could party in college.(courtesy USN)

      You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

      A Human Being should be able to change a diaper, write a sonnet, plan an invasion, butcher a cow, conn a ship, design a building, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze problems, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
      Both quoted from R.A.H. 1973.
    • N7HIY
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2011
        Norton has turned your crazy rant into garbage dump spam
        goodbye

        Cliff