Is there a moderator or group owner in the house?

  • jhhaynes@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
      Looks like it is time to restrict posting to group members or
      require moderator approval of all messages until this spate of
      spam viruses is over.

      Jim W6JVE
    • VE3FAL-Fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
        Jim:
        I have not seen anything come through at this end, guess I missed it....

        Fred
        CIW649/VE3FAL
        CFARS Member
        SATERN Member
        SATERN Amateur Radio Liaison Officer Great Lakes Region
        DEC Amethyst District ARES

        Yahoo! Groups Links