Unable to save Message

  • Robert O.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 1:31 PM
      I'm using IZ8BLY MT63 Terminal and have been for over a year on an old laptop running Windows ME. With that combination I am able to save the messages received by highlighting the text, copying with <ctrl> C and pasting to a text editor.
      I have three machines running XP Pro, SP3 that are used for testing software, etc. I am unable to save the messages on the XP machines in any combination of Compatibility Mode. All three machines will send and receive messages OK but I haven't figured out how to save them.
      Any ideas? Or is it a problem with the IZ8BLY Terminal?
      Thanks in advance.
    • Robert O.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14 8:02 PM
        Thanks to all for the methods for saving messages.
        They work as well as the cut and paste I used before AND most of it is AUTOMATIC.
        Great!
        Bob