Awright I admit it...I need help

  • ka7_obu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010
      I'm using IZ8 2.0 MT63 software on my PC with WIN 7, Rascal GLX, & Realtec HD Audio soundcard...on 14.1095 I can hear & see the signals..but I don't get any print on the screen....I have recalibrated my soundcard with MMSSTV several times, turned up to the max the soundcard recording level of linein audio, and still don't see any print on the screen...any advice out there for me? Dave KA7OBU near Everett WA USA.