ACTIVITY

  • obie47165
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2010
      I have yet to hear any MT63 xmiting on 20 or 30 meters, any activity anymore and what frequency is being used.
      I dont know if it is a real data grabber with a nice punch into the airwaves or not, but it certainly could use some more activity on this mode, although the band conditions have been poor in most cases.

      I am using fldigi or mixw on this mode at the present moment.

      Cheers/73

      POB/K8LEN