WPA SET - Oct 31 9am-Noon

  • kb3fxi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hello all,

      Western Pennsylvania will be active with the SET drill this Saturday morning with NBEMS/FLDIGI on 3.5835 USB, Olivia 8/500 for keyboard and MT63 1k long interleave (64 bit) for bulletins and spreadsheets.

      This will be a directed net so please stand by until we put out the call for stations outside of WPA. We welcome participation from all!

      I just got back from a planning session tonight and it looks like the SET will be great this year for WPA.

      -Dave, KB3FXI

      BTW, I will be operating as NCS for most of the event under the Skyview Radio Society call WX3SKY.