VHF MT63 with FT-817(no ND) and Signalink USB

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      I want to use my old model FT-817 on MT63 and VHF and have not
      been able to pass audio. I am connected to the data port as normal
      for HF but can't see to get audio to pass through this port on
      VHF FM. What if any settings do I need to set and will it do it at
      all through the data connector? I have a genuine Signalink cable.
      If not, I guess my next move is through the mic and speaker jacks.

      Thanks for the help and advice

      Jeff
      Palestine, Texas