RE: [MT63] Don't count on anyone putting out a call

  • Doug Ferrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2008
      Dave are there any common freqs that MT63 uses? I'm up for a try!

      ...DOUG, KD4MOJ
      30MDG#1076, FH#1125

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2008
        Doug,

        I've had some success on 14.1095 USB and much less success on 7.0905
        USB. Nothing much at all down on 80m that I've seen with the
        exception of a few nets we run here in Western Pennsylvania.

        You can check out our net schedule here:
        http://www.pa-sitrep.com/NBEMS/index.html

        We start usually start up with DominoEX11(FEC) then to 16/500 Olivia.
        To wrap up the net, we send an MT63 1k long bulletin transmission
        then go back to Olivia 16/500 for signal/copy reports.

        All are welcome to join in. Lurkers are welcome, too. If you just
        want to stand by and copy the message, do me a favor and do a cut and
        paste to kb3fxi@....

        -Dave, KB3FXI

        --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Ferrell" <kd4moj-lists@...> wrote:

        > Dave are there any common freqs that MT63 uses? I'm up for a try!
        >
        > ...DOUG, KD4MOJ
        > 30MDG#1076, FH#1125

        Of David