FLDIGI & Digital Test Sked - website address

  • David Kleber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
      Hello all,

      One of the challenges of MT63 is finding other stations running this
      mode.

      Two things going for us now are...

      1) the newest NBEMS/FLDIGI vs 3 software now supports MT63

      2) the following web address is a great way to let others know you are
      on the air with MT63: http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

      I'd love to see a resurgence of the MT63 mode. Maybe these two points
      will get us moving in that direction.

      73!

      -Dave, KB3FXI
    • David Little
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
        Is anyone aware of a new version of EMCPup with the new FLDigi and FLARC
        modules?

        I have been running this distro (EMCPup 3.0) on my DMU-2000 and would
        like to play with the MT-63 2KHz bandwidth ARQ mode.

        I am not enough of a Linux guru to create a newer distribution, but woul
        like to find a Puppy 4.0 with the new FLDigi to include MT-63 as one of
        the modes I can run directly from the DMU-2000.

        I am interested in bringing MT-63 to the mainstream as a digi mode in
        the amateur radio ranks.

        We use it quite a bit in MARS circles.

        David
        KD4NUE

        <http://www.obriensweb.com/sked> eb.com/sked

        I'd love to see a resurgence of the MT63 mode. Maybe these two points
        will get us moving in that direction.

        73!

        -Dave, KB3FXI

        8/19/2008 6:53 PM