RE: [MT63] MT63 reception/decoding question

  • David Little
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
      I believe the best one is the routine within MMSSTV that allows you to feed
      from line out to line in and send pics to yourself offline.

      I have used the Check SR application, as well as calibrate via SSTV in MixW,
      but the MMSSTV gives the quickest results, and you can visually monitor the
      progress.

      David
      KD4NUE