RE: [MT63] QSX -- 7090 KHz MT63

  • dalite01@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 29, 2007
      I have seen 2 different signals. 1 was 1KHz and the other 500 Hz

      Still watching, but will stay with the params that Elaine posted.

      David

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 29, 2007
        Sorry for hogging the frequency.

        I heard multiple stations, but it is hard to be sure if Soundcard
        calibration or fading is the cause of mixed case.

        In most cases where there are no spaces between received words and the print
        jumps between upper and lower case, it is an indication that the soundcard
        needs calibration.

        If anyone needs the program, I can email it in ..zip form

        Let it run for 4 to 8 hours until correction factor number stops changing.
        Insert that number in the soundcard calibration blanks, and it usually makes
        things go better on MT63.

        I will be back on frequency in a bit. Need to do some chores around the
        house.

        David
        KD4NUE
      • F.R. Ashley
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 29, 2007
          David,

          I copied you calling CQ earlier but had something wrong and could not xmit.
          I have been monitoring 7090 and boy what a mess!
          A SSB contest, 2 guys on RTTY, one on CW, and a "ditter".. I'm giving up
          for today,

          73 Buddy WB4M

          > I heard multiple stations, but it is hard to be sure if Soundcard
          > calibration or fading is the cause of mixed case.
          >
          > In most cases where there are no spaces between received words and the
          > print
          > jumps between upper and lower case, it is an indication that the soundcard
          > needs calibration.
          >
          > If anyone needs the program, I can email it in ..zip form
          >
          > Let it run for 4 to 8 hours until correction factor number stops changing.
          > Insert that number in the soundcard calibration blanks, and it usually
          > makes
          > things go better on MT63.
          >
          > I will be back on frequency in a bit. Need to do some chores around the
          > house.
          >
          > David
          > KD4NUE

        • Fred (VE3FAL)
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 12, 2008
            I am listening and sending CQ as well today.

            Fred
            VE3FAL

            I have seen 2 different signals. 1 was 1KHz and the other 500 Hz

            Still watching, but will stay with the params that Elaine posted.

            David

            > com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=78931/grpspId=1705034690/msgId=3
            694/stime=1198955196/nc1=5008814/nc2=5028928/nc3=4776368>

            << Try MT63 on 80m - great fun!>>

            - The MT63 Reflector -
            MT63@egroups.com

            (To unsubscribe. send email to