Suggested op freq for 2k

  • David Kleber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hello all,

      I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where to operate 2k
      MT63. I'm not quite sure on the regulations for running the wide mode
      and want to make sure I'm not violating any rules.

      Also, I know that there's really very little activity with MT63. If
      anyone is interested in setting up a test schedule with me I'd love the
      chance to test it out. I'm running 2k with a long interleave and can
      operate on 17m, 20m, 40m and 80m.

      Feel free to drop me a line at kb3fxi@... if you can make a sked.

      73!

      David Kleber, KB3FXI