Re: [MT63] Received Message Problem

  • Frank Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hi Mack,

      It works for me as follows:

      In the drop-down Receive menu - tick the box Log to file.
      The sent and received text is then written to a file called
      mt63log.txt

      This file is auto created in the MT63 program folder and can be
      opened using Notepad etc.

      It should be noted that this is only a copy of received and sent text
      as it appeared on the screen and not a contacts log. To keep a
      contacts log you have to specify what logging program you are using
      in Preferences - Tools - Log Program

      Good luck, 73,
      Frank ZL2BR