ACTIVITY

  • Robert Sismanyan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hello,

      Is there any HF MT63 activity on 20 meter from Far East, Australia and
      Japan ?

      73 Bob, VE2HAR
    • obie47165
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2010
        I have yet to hear any MT63 xmiting on 20 or 30 meters, any activity anymore and what frequency is being used.
        I dont know if it is a real data grabber with a nice punch into the airwaves or not, but it certainly could use some more activity on this mode, although the band conditions have been poor in most cases.

        I am using fldigi or mixw on this mode at the present moment.

        Cheers/73

        POB/K8LEN