Would like to have on-air testing of MT63 vs Olivia:

  • Patricia Gibbons
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      I'm an army mars member on the west coast, and also a newbie to
      soundcard modes ..

      I've installed a soundcard interface to my home station (FT-897D) and
      would like to try out some on-air testing and perfomance comparisons
      between MT63 and Olivia ...

      If anyone is around this weekend, starting this Friday night , April
      6th, Please email me if you would like to try some testing ...

      Elaine
      --
      Patricia (Elaine) Gibbons
      WA6UBE at ARRL dot NET