Help ! MT63 to Rascal to TS 480

  • Joseph Park
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 2:13 PM
      Hi. I am having a problem getting my MT63 program to Xmt.

      I am using a RASCAl Isolater between a laptop with XP and a TS480

      It works ok on PSK 31.

      When I hit the Tune box, or do a cq it shows on the screen but the red
      lite isnt coming on to key the xmtr.

      I suspect some setting is not correct. A few weeks ago when I first
      hooked it up the tune button worked,

      I have tried shutting everything down and restarting, but not change.

      any ideas

      Joe WB67AGR - AAT9EK
    • Francois Rochon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 6:10 AM
        Hi
        Try adjusting your audio output higher on your portable or check how
        much audio you need to key the xmit on your interface.

        Fran├žois
        VE2KV