UTC Time on IZ8BLY Software

  • crownhaven
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      Bill was kind enough to get me headed in the right direction with macros
      on the IZ8BLY software. However, I find that when setting UTC, while it
      does print UTC, there is a PM or AM added.

      Has anyone figured out how to make this go away? Bill suggested
      changing the computer clock to UTC but I'm not sure I want to do that.

      Thanks,

      Steve, NNN0QCJ