Re: trans on mt63

  • Greenman Family
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      John,

      You don't say which program you are using, which isn't helpful. I
      suspect from your comment that you mean the IZ8BLY MT63 program. If so,
      simply type '*' (a single asterisk) into the TX buffer before pasting in
      the text. The same works for hand-sent text. The transmitter will then
      start only when you tell it to.

      It would be a good idea to read the help information for your program!