trans on mt63

  • john
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi is there a way to paste a file to mt63 witout it transmitting
      as soon as the file is pasted
      thanks john
    • Greenman Family
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        John,

        You don't say which program you are using, which isn't helpful. I
        suspect from your comment that you mean the IZ8BLY MT63 program. If so,
        simply type '*' (a single asterisk) into the TX buffer before pasting in
        the text. The same works for hand-sent text. The transmitter will then
        start only when you tell it to.

        It would be a good idea to read the help information for your program!