RE rsgb news

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      Hi Chris (SWL),

      Thanks for the info. I did reply on here this morning
      but my message seems to have got lost.

      Do not worry about your failing memory, i am 45 and just the same.

      You are right about MT63 being robust and tonights transmissions
      vs rtty traffic should prove this. Over the last couple of years
      i have had the oportunity to test MT63 against other modes between
      here (Romford JO01CO) and Cromer in Norfolk under terrible band
      conditions on 80mtrs. Mt63 held up where most other modes failed.
      The only other mode to better MT63 was Olivia but with 1khz
      bandwidth and 32 tones it is rather like watching paint dry, so
      long live MT63.

      Cheers

      Chris M0JKA