Re rsgb news

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      Hi Steve,

      Thanks for all the info. I have been active on MT63
      for about 5 years now and did have this info before.
      As you have probably guessed i put it in a safe place
      Hi Hi.

      I doubt the RTTY test will cause too many problems;
      i Have had a few MT63 contacts in the past under severe
      QRM conditions and still managed good copy. It should be
      interesting and I bet 5mhz works well for inter-G.

      For various reasons, i am no longer a member of the RSGB
      but i do like to keep up with the news especially with all
      the changes taking place. I hope you are ok with this.

      Thanks again

      Chris M0JKA