Any activity planned?

  • g0dja
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      I've just put up a new antenna, a Butternut vertical, to compliment the
      doublet that I've been using for a while.

      So, I'd like to give MT63, and some other digital modes like Olivia,
      another go.

      Will anyone be about on the digital frequencies over the next few
      days? I'm on holiday all next week so, housework and outings with Kate
      (my partner) permitting I can look out at almost any time that suits
      other people.

      Since England have just won the Test Match on the third day of what
      should have been a 5 day game, that means I wont even have that
      distraction tomorrow and Monday. ;-)

      Dave (G0DJA)