calling CQ 14.109.5

  • n9aop2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Starting in May I will try to be on the air 2200Z (5PM CST) on or
      around 14.109.5.

      MT63 is used on the MARS freqs for message transfer (it is really
      great for this) and for practice qso's to get familiar with the mode.
      Bandwidth is not a problem on the MARS freqs because they are
      regimented as to what goes where and there is no adjacient
      encroachment.

      I will be happy to try some ham band qso's using this as of late
      little used mode.