MT 63 Freqs and parameters

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
      I'm getting back into trying to figure out MT63 and some of the other
      digital modes, winter is coming. Is there a list available of
      frequencies and the typical suggested setup for each frequency?

      Years ago I had a Universal Radio decoder that would search for the
      proper mode, ie RTTY, Packet, etc. Is there any software out there
      that now does this?

      73, Joe, K1ike
    • Txema Araluze
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
        Joe <k1ike_mail@...> escribió:
        I'm getting back into trying to figure out MT63 and some of the other
        digital modes, winter is coming. Is there a list available of
        frequencies and the typical suggested setup for each frequency?

        Years ago I had a Universal Radio decoder that would search for the
        proper mode, ie RTTY, Packet, etc. Is there any software out there
        that now does this?

        73, Joe, K1ike

        HI Joe !

        You can found MT63 as usual over 14.109.50 USB .. that's about the same for 21(109.50) qne 28(109.50) even on

        that bands propagation still poor at the present time.-

        Even there could be a too many other options maybe

        you're interested on some software like MULTIPSK (see www.

        f6cte.free.fr) .. This soft has most of the new modes in use as

        well some other "exotic" ones like PSKAM .. PSKFEC .. CCW ..

        etc .. Maybe also interested on giving a look at :

        http://www.pervisell.com/ham/raft_en.htm .. http://www.dxsoft.com/en/products/truetty/ ..

        http://www.panix.com/~clay/scanning/index.cgi?digitalhttp://www.muenster.de/~welp/sb.htm

        Hope that can help you a little .. Of course it takes a

        little more time for decoding a signal but can be funny too !

        73 de Txema - EA2AFR