New Reader: I am KZ5JO

  • Cliff Manis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
      I am a new reader of this group and living in South Texas I checked 20
      meters yesterday afternoon about 1600 hours CST. Yesterday I was able
      to copy MT63 from several different stations around 14070. I am
      learning about the different digital protocols. If you hear me on -
      please send me a note.
      Thanks, Cliff
    • rich
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        Hi Cliff
        On 20 meters the MT63 frequency is 14109.5/long interleave/1000hz bw.
        Had a few QSOs there yesterday.
        Welcome to MT63!
        73
        Rich K2TFT