Olivia a new hybrid MFSK data mode - guide and links document

  • Dave Cutts
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Guys, thanks for all the help over the past few days. I've been
      putting together a short article for me local radio club, trying to
      collect together my user experience and the various help / links that
      I've found and been provided.

      I've published it at www.haveringradioclub.co.uk

      please feel free to e-mail me with any errors or corrections !

      thanks Dave 2E0EBV