watching 40m/30m

  • wd4kpd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      qsx on 7090 and 10138 for some activity.
      using 500hz/short in usb.

      trying out gmsk in linux and would like to do some 30m for sure.

      time is 1430z, and got all day.

      david/wd4kpd Washington, NC.
    • rwalters8@cfl.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2005
        David,

        I will be on this evening around 23:00 UTC and again at 24:00 (00:00)
        starting on 30M calling CQ and then if no activity down on 40M. We
        maybe to close for 30M to be useful but it would be fun. Hope you have
        had some fun today!

        Times are subject to the typical summer Thunderstorms activity we are
        now starting to get in Central Florida, my shack does not like storms hi.

        Ron W4LDE