MT63 on 40 meters

  • Herbert Holtje
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2005
      Since Dave (W3OQ) and I started using MT63 on 40 fairly regularly
      others have joined in. We hope there will be more. Here's where you
      can find the activity: 7.090 Mhz / 500 Hz bandwidth / short
      interleave. We chose the narrower bandwidth to fit more comfortably in
      a crowded band. We are trying to monitor the frequency most of the
      day, even when away from the station. If you call CQ and no one
      answers immediately, leave a time stamp with your call. Others
      checking their screens from time to time will return the call. This
      frequency is beginning to serve as a gathering place for those who like
      both MT63 and 40 meters. If we have the time, we will post a listing
      of call signs seen on something like a regular basis.

      Looking forward to seeing you.....

      W2TQS Bert
    • John Becker
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2005