Re: MT63 & Logger32

  • theodoty
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi Dave
      Looks like you are still having problems.

      Is Logger displayinyg the 480's freq and band when receiving? Does the
      interface work with logger alone and key logger's rtty and psk
      program? How about other software such as "ham radio deluxe" or "kentrol"?

      Will "digipan" (which uses serial ptt) key the transmitter.

      I have heard of problems with some of the various usb to serial
      adaptors not working in ham aplications.

      Is there a TS 480 user group that might be able to help? Also the more
      information you can supply might help in finding a solution.

      Good luck, I know how frustrating getting some software working is.

      73....Ted.....AA5CK

      --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, "ka7_obu" <ka7obu.1@j...> wr