MT63 & Logger32

  • ka7_obu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
      I am using MT63, Logger32 2.0, TS-480's Data Port, BuxCom Rascal, and
      I can get the MT 63 program to Receive when the Logger32 is open...but
      it will not key the Xmtr..any ideas? Dave KA7OBU
    • karl larsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
        Hi Dave, I do not understand your problem. Which MT63 software are
        you using? Does the Little Rascal red light come on when your software
        says transmit? If this happens then there is a problem with your cable
        to the radio or the radio is not in the correct mode for MT63.

        So please tell us more.

        karl k5di

        ka7_obu wrote:

        >I am using MT63, Logger32 2.0, TS-480's Data Port, BuxCom Rascal, and
        >I can get the MT 63 program to Receive when the Logger32 is open...but
        >it will not key the Xmtr..any ideas? Dave KA7OBU
        >

        ><< Try MT63 on 80m - great fun!>>
        >
        >- The MT63 Reflector -
        > MT63@egroups.com
        >
        >(To unsubscribe. send email to
        >MT63-unsubscribe@onelist.com)
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • theodoty
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
          Hi Dave
          Looks like you are still having problems.

          Is Logger displayinyg the 480's freq and band when receiving? Does the
          interface work with logger alone and key logger's rtty and psk
          program? How about other software such as "ham radio deluxe" or "kentrol"?

          Will "digipan" (which uses serial ptt) key the transmitter.

          I have heard of problems with some of the various usb to serial
          adaptors not working in ham aplications.

          Is there a TS 480 user group that might be able to help? Also the more
          information you can supply might help in finding a solution.

          Good luck, I know how frustrating getting some software working is.

          73....Ted.....AA5CK

          --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, "ka7_obu" <ka7obu.1@j...> wr