MT63 & Olivia

  • Txema
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      HI folks !
      I'm NOT an expert but just a simple radio operqator ..
      As far I know Olivia can be faster and more robust than MT63 even
      on 2.000 Hz bandwidth .. But as said that's only my own view point
      and can be perfectly wrong .. Anyway no discussion and now go to
      cease on my reports activities .. Sure there are a lot of more
      qualified people which can do that better than me HI HI !

      73 de Txema - EA2AFR
    • N7HIY
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        please continue your digital mode reports Txema.
        I find them informative, indicating digitally active parts of the world with
        times and freqs of operation worldwide.

        Cliff N7HIY

        > I'm NOT an expert but just a simple radio operqator ..
        > As far I know Olivia can be faster and more robust than MT63 even
        > on 2.000 Hz bandwidth .. But as said that's only my own view point
        > and can be perfectly wrong .. Anyway no discussion and now go to
        > cease on my reports activities .. Sure there are a lot of more
        > qualified people which can do that better than me HI HI !
        >
        > 73 de Txema - EA2AFR

        ---
        Virus Database (VPS): 0509-1, 03/01/2005
        Tested on: 3/1/2005 6:44:06 AM
      • John Bradley
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          can we also agree on some frequencies, especially on 160,80,and 40M?

          thanks,

          John
          VE5MU

          ps with my puny station, Txema, I would be proud to show up on one of your
          lists!! please continue.

        • wb2jep@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
            I agree, Txema. I enjoy them. Please keep them coming.

            73,
            Al WB2JEP