Re: Olivia

  • Tom Norris
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 14, 2005
      Is there a version that will compile and run under Mac OSX?

      Tom NU4G

    • dubose@texas.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2005
        Quoting Tom Norris <r390a@...>:

        > Is there a version that will compile and run under Mac OSX?
        >
        > Tom NU4G

        I feel sure that as soon as there is one to run on Linux, it can be tweeked to
        run on OS-X since afterall, OS-X is nothing but BSD and both BSD and Linux can
        cross compile easily and in fact some of the native BSD or Linux applications
        with run as is on either platform.

        Walt/K5YFW

        > --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, Paul L Schmidt <k9ps@a...> wrote:
        > > It's available -- what flavor of Linux are you running?
        > > (Fedora core 3 here)
        > >
        > > 73,
        > > Paul / K9PS
        > >
        > > Steve Friis wrote:
        > > > I will wait for a linux version.
        > > >
        > > > Steve/WM5Z

      • xprt_99
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2005
          Hi,

          I need source of software for Olivia, thanx

          Buddy
          WB4M