Activity Report

  • karl larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      This was my first time back on MT63 at 14.1095 and I got set up and
      called CQ several times and was answered by KI6JL Hank and we got
      knocked off by Wenty 6Y5IC who was quite strong in New Mexico. Then W8UM
      called CQ but I was just about to have a shower and close down.

      Nice to see this activity on a Thursday afternoon.

      72 karl