Re: [MT63] New mode

  • Paul L Schmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      So far, I've been unable to get it to run under Linux with the
      Codeweavers Crossover product (wine) -- Since it was developed
      with cygwin, any possibility that there might be Linux native
      binaries available to play with?

      Pawel Jalocha wrote:

      > http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/jalocha/mfsk.html
    • Sergey Kuzmin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
        Thanks.

        Yes it interesting ..

        Just addition info:

        new MFSK develop by Pawel Jalocha SP9VRC:

        http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/jalocha/mfsk.html

        Look also : digitaradio yahoo group:

        I run it under Win XP with Cygwin
        http://www.cygwin.com/
        and Chris VK3DNH graphical user interface MFSKTEST
        http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/jalocha/mfsk_chris.html

        I listen 3582 and 14107.5 khz for new MFSK.

        73! Serge, RV3APM
        www.qsl.net/rv3apm/