re: new mfsk mode

  • Lawrence Glaister
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hi Pawel and the group,
      good news, I look forward to trying your new code. My main interests are
      on 80m. The fading and multipath on 80 is quite different from some of
      the other bands as is the thunderstorm noise.
      MFSK holds up very well because of its longer tone durations. It sounds
      like you have added FEC. Are you headed towards an arq mode?

      Let me know if you would like to schedule some tests to western Canada.

      best of the season to everyone.
      Lawrence Glaister VE7IT mailto:ve7it@...
      1462 Madrona Drive http://members.shaw.ca/swstuff
      Nanoose Bay, B.C. http://members.shaw.ca/cncstuff