MT63 still alive !

  • Txema
    Message 1 of 179 , Dec 6, 2004
      HI folks !
      Yes .. still alive but condx STILL POOR ! .. Then nothing
      special to report .. Very few DX stations heard here at my side and
      also during daylight no more than 3 or 4 EU stns (the usual ones) ..
      Here is a very short MHlist .. From 21:30 UTC on 05/12 to 09:00 UTC
      on 06/12 .. QRG was 14.109.50 USB dial readout .. Antenna bearing +/-
      300┬║ .. WW Locator grid IN83mh.-

      VE2KV
      K9BH
      K4NA
      AC5IU
      VK2DSG

      DF1HK
      OH3QN
      HB9BDM
      PA0PIM
      OH/DK4ZC
      OH2HN

      Hello again to the old friends and WELCOME
      ON BOARD to the new ones !

      73 de Txema - EA2AFR
    • Francois Rochon
      Message 179 of 179 , Feb 5, 2005
        Tnx Txema for the report...
        Very litle activity in fact for the las few weeks. Lets al hope
        conditions wil improve somewhat...

        I keep trying to be active also... so watch for my print on your side
        of the ducks pond...

        Fran├žois VE2 Kilo Victor