Re: [MT63] Is MT63 alive ?

  • Karl Larsen
    Message 1 of 179 , Nov 30, 2004
      Walt DuBose wrote:

      >At 18:20Z I am listening on 14.109.5 and only hear CW and Pactor.
      >
      >Walt/K5YFW

      Hi Walt, I expect you will not hear me as we are close for 20
      meters, but I have been calling CQ without many answers. And I have been
      busy building a kit radio called the ATS3. It covers 80,40,30,and 20
      meters with a %watt CW transmitter and a great reciver and it's in an
      Altoids candy tin.

      72 karl k5di
    • Francois Rochon
      Message 179 of 179 , Feb 5, 2005
        Tnx Txema for the report...
        Very litle activity in fact for the las few weeks. Lets al hope
        conditions wil improve somewhat...

        I keep trying to be active also... so watch for my print on your side
        of the ducks pond...

        Fran├žois VE2 Kilo Victor