Re: DLL / OCX

  • Erik Gawtry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Levesque"
      <ka1vgmnetmanager@a...> wrote:

      > I see previous posts of people looking for MT63 DLL's or OCA/OCX's.
      >
      > I too am interested in thses. I program in Visual Basic and
      > PowerBasic for Windows. I am working on a program similar to
      FNpsk
      > and compatible with it. (www.w1fn.org)
      >
      > I am very interested in MT63's error correction and speed. I
      would
      > like to hear from anyone that has found a souce for these
      libraries.

      Larry,

      I recently developed a DLL front end for the standard MT63 library
      (http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MT63/Technical.html) with Pawel's help.
      It will be published on the net as soon as the kinks are out of it.
      If you want the DLL with source, let me know and I will send you a
      copy of the work in progress.

      It is a standard DLL so you can interface with it using any language.

      -Erik