The mysteries of computers and MT-63

  • Francois
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      While waiting for a new radio to arrive (Kenwood ts-2000) I decided
      to take the opportunity to upgrade my Toshiba 400mhz laptop to
      Win2Kpro as I had the system on cd. Wow, the computer is slower to
      boot but does it work better than on win98..
      The radio arrived, I hooked it up to the computer Everything was real
      fine except the sound card . OK for psk31 and RTTY but barely enough
      for MFSK and nobody but nobody could decode me on MT-63
      Yes I am the station you sent reports of strong signal but no
      decode!!!
      So now I'm back to Win98, first CQ got a response. Mystery Mystery
      and I tried everything I could to get the sound card to work on
      Win2K,
      everything anyone could think of...

      Anyway, I'm back.. and I hope to see my call in Txema's daily
      report!! (Keep up the good work OM)

      Francois VE2KV