20 meters Alive Again!

  • Karl Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Just finished with Abel EA3AQS who is the second guy in Spain I
      worked. I sent him my long Brag message and he sent it back, perfect! I
      talked to Jose EA3VF again and we were both pleased to see 20 meters
      working after a week of bad conditions.

      I think these hams near Barcelona are about 8,000 miles from Las
      Cruces, NM and that was not hard during sunspot maximum, but to do it
      near sunspot minimum is flat amazing! I'm putting out 30 watts!