mt63 between US<---->EU

  • M.Salzwedel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2004
      Today for the first time I had contacts with US stations using mt63.

      The link with Don, NA6Z was very poor and I could only read his cq
      call, sorry, Don. Lets try again.

      Later Bill, W7TVF came on frequency and his signal was very strong in
      Finland but suffered from fast fading. But all was readable.

      So, it is even possible for me to connect with US stns via the polar
      path and its attenuations.

      I will also be listening the next days at 05:00 UTC on 14.109,50
      beaming N/W.

      Fred, oh/dk4zc
    • Walt DuBose
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2004
        Fred,

        Which mode 500/1K/2K?

        What percent was copy? I take it not error free...but for the total
        characters received, about how many errors were their?

        Walt/K5YFW