Re: New HF Data Mode

  • Butch Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
      Greetings again,

      I would also like to commend Walt DuBose, K5YFW, on his efforts. In
      addition I remark that just maybe the Federal Communications Commission
      (FCC) in cooperation with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
      could issue a Special Temporary Authority (STA) to test out what the
      Military Affiliate Radio System (MARS) people have already observed. MARS
      has seen cases wherein MT63 and now ordinary SSB can co-exist on the same
      channel without undue disruption of either.

      Aloha -- Butch -- W6KAG