Mt63 Heard printed on 7080 dial

  • Les Keppie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi All
      Following was copied about 0730 utc

      Band was pretty noisy --- this freq is in the ssb allocation here in vk
      Only came on the signal at this point

      de les vk2dsg

      strange, hi.. might be due for something new one of these days..
      ok Ken, well hyou get some more rain the help the crops out up there.8
      0Asure would e mail u some of this rin we hav`tfe6d!ayit will be
      possiblike on star trek.. transport the rain where its nehi...o
      tnx again and catch you when we are both more frisky then... the old bed
      should feel good tonight.. seem to be tired earlier than normal... i
      guess anyone listening to this would think im nuts, saying im getting to
      bed earlyeat allmost 2:30 in the morning, hi...
      7catch ya later Ken..
      VE6BKB de AA0N
      sk sk