Pactor QRM mailing list?

  • wb8wka
    Message 1 of 17 , May 31, 2004
      --- In MT63@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Carling" <bcarling@c...> wrote:

      > If anyone has a better solution than polite requests or "war"
      > I am totally open to hearijng about them!

      Start your own mailing list? Get the OO's involved?? The Pactor
      whining is beginning to dominate this list, and is not why I
      subscribed to it. Not at all saying it is not a problem, just the S/N
      level here is falling as the same old suggestions and reasons why
      those suggestions won't work, get sent over and over.